Monday, June 23, 2008

Packing is tough

I cannot believe how much stuff I have. Part of me wants to save things, and then another part of me is saying "you really probably won't want this when you get back...think of how simple you'll be living." So I am trying to be simplistic about packing, cleaning, and storing...but it sure is tough :(

Furthermore, it's hard to pack when I am still wearing the things I want to give away, store or pack. OH woe is me, lol.

I bought this huge backpack to carry all my stuff, but I know I look like a huge dork with it. And like a complete WESTERNER! But it is way more comfy to carry that backpack than the previous army duffel thing I bought.

And to top everything off, I think I am bringing too much stuff. However, my bags are 20 pounds under the weight limit. But I suppose that will be a good thing when it comes to carrying my own bags.

Will someone please do this packing business for me? I am sick and tired of it. Literally sick. I think I caught a cold, mixed with allergies. Not fun. But better this week than next! :)

No comments: