Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quirky.

Definition= An equivocation; a quibble.

equivocation= the use of equivocal or ambiguous expressions, esp. in order to mislead or hedge; prevarication.
quibble= an instance of the use of ambiguous, prevaricating, or irrelevant language or arguments to evade a point at issue.


…I had to look it up. took more efffort than i thought it would. i guess the shoe fits, huh. lol.

I was recently told I am quirky. Never really thought about it, but I guess I am. And I don’t care. People here think I am nuts anyways. They are always watching everything I do, and 99% of the time I feel ridiculous, but I have learned to live with it. And it’s almost normal to me now. And I remember back in Dakar, I didn’t get nearly as much attention, which was nice at first. But then oddly enough, I think I started to miss it.

Sorry if I wrote about this already, but I just wanted to put it out there if I hadn’t already.

And one more thing, my typing has finally gotten better. No more finger/chicken pecking the keyboard. I can almost just about type and not look at the board when I type. Wow, I wish I was this good back in school. I think I might have saved myself a lot of time, writing all those papers and all. Ha.

No comments: