my heart is broken over my missing dog. he disappeared friday night while i was out to dinner with friends. when i got back home, he was no where to be found. i slept with the gate open that night and left out a big bowl of food and water in hopes that he would return in the middle of the night. but he didn't. and i cried a lot. i didn't bother trying to pretend i am not sad about it.
i biked around the neighborhood. and then i took a walk, asking anyone and everyone if they had seen a little black dog, with two collars...and i didn't find out much. but i did hear a lot of "he probably was stolen...and they'll probably eat him" or "if he was lost he would have returned by now." there wasn't much comfort by those who surround me. that made me really mad. and it was one of those moments where i thought (excuse my language) what the fuck am i doing here?!
needless to say, i was surprised to find any sympathy at all. my students all told me that he will be found. my neighbors were all angry that someone would steal a dog...how could they steal Marley?
i plzn on mzking an announcement tomorrow in my classes, in hopes that there are enough of them spread out around the area to get more eyes out looking for him.
that's all i have for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, thats horrible!! I hope you find him. I am sorry to hear about your friend too, be careful down there it sounds like it could be dangerous.
So you are 24.5 now, I am gonna be 25 on May 2nd. I am highly unexcited, that is a quarter century old. Caleb just turned 5! I cannot believe it!! He is gonna be in kindergarten next year.
It seems like you are really enjoying yourself. Keep blogging, I really enjoy reading it.
Take care,
Angela xoxo
Post a Comment