Perfect
Indescribable
Natural
Exotic
Amazing
Palatable
P--i can't think of another word that starts with p :(
Lovable
Edible
Last weekend I had the opportunity to play handball. It is a cross between soccer and basketball. There is a cement court, like a soccer field. The goal is to pass the ball between players and have someone throw in the ball in the your goal thingy. There was a lot of running up and down the court, no one really passed me the ball, but it was a great workout! We played early enough in the day so that it was not too hot. Oh and I played on an all girl’s team. It was great! I am hoping to pick up the game at post. Perhaps the local team will let me play, and I can get a workout in a few times a week. If not, I think I will be happy taking a nice jog around the park that is close to my house. Actually it’s probably the perfect place to “run” because no one really hangs out at the park apparently, and therefore there will be no one to point out the little fat white girl who runs for no reason around the park, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment